Sunday, November 29, 2009

oh pumpkin pie, you're such a beyatch

OK, I'm confessing here. I did get 'involved' with the pumpkin pie. It was all brown and spongee and wait a minute, what about it was tempting? Harumph. I went there. Until it was gone. Until the glass pan fell on the ground and we said '45 second rule!' and ate it like dogs off the ground.

Ew.

But that's the power of the crack. By crack I mean Sugar. Powerful stuff.

Withdrawing again now. Once again I have pizza on my side, thank god. But in other news I did make a deelllicious Agave-sweetened Apple Pie. If you want, I'll give the recipe. It was even gluten free. What? Oh yes it was! But what the heck was the point when I got all cozy with the pump and the stuffin', I ask you?

How are the holiday's going for you? Stay strong friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment